We are an educational content site in the gaming space that provides members with up-to-date research, best-in-class content and live support. We are seeking a Customer Support Representative based in Michigan for a work-from-home position.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients and internal staff, providing assistance and support to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services. You will troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently, and collaborate with the team to identify and implement process improvements.
- Act as the first point of contact for client inquiries and support needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our products and services
- Escalate complex issues to higher levels of support as needed
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and support activities
- Collaborate with team members to identify and implement process improvements
- Experience in customer support or technical support roles
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other common software applications
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities.